Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Pharrel Williams first fragrance is called 'Girl' a unisex scent.



Just like his latest album called  'Girl' , PharreI Williams first fragrance, a unisex scent for girls and boys is called Girl. A collaboration with Comme des Garcons. It will launch in London on September 1, and reach the U.S. by Sept. 5. The bottle, logo and packaging have been designed by Houset & Holme,  featuring bold,  cartoonish artwork by the artist Kaws. The  'Happy' singer, also had this to say about his experience with fragrances.'' The basic Polo fragrances when I was young was kinda cool to me, he said.  And then I had this weird thing with [Dior's] Fahrenheit (me too) because it stood out- juxtaposed to the rest of the fragrances. And then I didn't wear fragrances for about, maybe 15 years. '' The 100- ml.bottle is priced at $135, while a 10-ml,  travel size version costs $30.00. So what's next for the music genius ? (A Google Glass collaboration.)

No comments: