Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence fronts 'Marie Claire' June issue .(and keeping it real!)

Jen keeps it real, in the June issue of Marie Claire magazine. The A- list actress still sporting a pixie, and a colorful ensemble by Dior .For the  cover story, the beauty talk about many subjects. Her new summer flick, X-Men, friendship, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Lupita Nyong' o. On friendship: '' I don't trust a girl who doesn't have any girlfriends. I have really close girlfriends, but they are guys like me,  girls who eat and don't know anything about fashion'' . On being up against Lupita Nyong' o for the 2014 Best Supporting actress: '' I was very happy. I voted for Lupita. It's beautiful when you watch something good happen to somebody when it's well deserved''.Inside the fashion spread, Jennifer rocks designer fashion from Phillip Lim,  Celine and Derek Lam. Read the full interview at Marie Claire. Com.

No comments: