Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Zoe Saldana : Covers 'LUCKY' magazine February 2014 issue !

Her new controversial film 'Out of the furnace' is being sued, by (Native American). Actress Zoe Saldana shines on 'Lucky ' magazine February 2014 cover, looking bliss in a candy striped sweater and pants. Zoe is a fave on the best dressed list and designers, Prabal Gurung and Calvin Klein's Francisco Costa loves to dress her,( to name a few).In the pages, the star opens up about her love of fashion, ''I can give two shit about what somebody thought I looked like, '' she told the mag,'' At the moment I conceived wearing an outfit, I had a thousand reasons. And now that it's done, and I'm getting feedback that's not positive, I'm going to regret it? I take responsibility for my actions, whether the outcome is positive or negative.'' She also talk breast obsession! ''I'd buy a pair before i die''.

Peep your copy on newsstands Jan. 1, 2014

No comments: