Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Neo- Singer : Erykah Badu is the face of Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 campaign !!

Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci has tapped NEO - SOUL - SINGER Erykah Badu and model Maria Berges to front  Spring/Summer 2014 campaign. This will be the ''Bag Lady'' singer first fashion ad, shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott in black & white. Tisci is leading the pack in casting black model in runway shows, he discovered Joan Small and Berges. '' There was a lot talk this season in fashion, me I was one of the person who ended up  not being touched by this , I discovered Joan Smalls, I discovered (Burges),I  discovered a lot of black girls and I've been always supporting them for me, I grew up in a family and I grew up in a culture, an education that we are all the same.'' (Let's hope the fashion community take note!)

No comments: