Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Katy Perry wows on 'Marie Claire' January 2014 issue

It's been a great year for pop star Katy Perry, and things are getting better!Two Grammy nominations for her dope hit 'Roar',and new found love with John Mayer. Now, check out her new mag cover. Katy looks stunning on Marie Claire January 2014 issue. Sporting a Versace puck jacket and skirt,the ensemble has all the Italian brand signature touches, zippers, safety pins, and cut-outs. In the pages, she talk about her brief break-up with singer John Mayer. ''It was a splash of cold water to search inward on what was going on with me,'' she told Marie Claire,''That is what let me to this new awakening ,this realizing, if I don't do some self- love I'm not going to be able to keep the love that I want.

Peep your copy on newsstands Dec, 17th

No comments: