Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Scarlett Johansson covers Interview magazine October 2013.

A- list actress Scarlett Johahsson covers Interview magazine. October 2013 issue. And she chat about her early show biz memories, and SAT scores.''There was someone in my older brother's class who was doing some commercials and theater, so my mom took me to that kid agent because,i love musicals, they didn't want me through.I was devastated i thought it was the end of my career.''On SAT scores.'' I got a 1,080, which was pretty low.But that was probably, because I didn't answer half of the math question,'' she says. Scarlett also dishes on Hollywood types who write parts for her.''Don Jon'' director and co - star Joseph Gordon Levitt, who also stars in the film, wrote Johansson latest part with her in mind.''Once i committed , he developed the project around us doing it together.''

Peep the new 'Interview' magazine with Scarlett Johansson on newsstands October 1.

No comments: