Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Miley Cyrus covers Harper's Bazaar October 2013 issue !

Miley Cyrus may have on clothes for now! The controversial singer covers Harper's Bazaar October issue. On the cover, Miley rocks a sexy black tank dress, red lips, and nails. Oh! is that a tattoo on her right arm? In the glossy mag. Cyrus talk fashion,'' I feel like every girl is trying to have a beauty shot and prove that they're fashion,'' she said.''But I can be in white legging and a white sport bra and I'm on a whole other level of shit that those girls don't even get yet, because they don't how to do it.''

The risque fashionista is also considering designing a jewelry line.'' I want to make real stuff with high quality,'' not quantity,''but not until i can give it 120 percent. I don't want to slap my name on something.''

Peep your new Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands Sept.28.

No comments: