Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Katy Perry lands ' ELLE' magazine March 2015 issue. Talks prepping for Super Bowl.

Katy Perry is one busy pop star, She performed at the Super Bowl Halftime show on Sunday, rocking the stage with rapper Missy Elliott. The singer sits pretty on ELLE US, March 2015 issue in a Giambattisa Valli with Chanel jewelry. In the pages Katy talks preparation for Super Bowl:  '' In my show , I am boss daddy,  I am boss mommy. They call me boss. Everything goes through my eyes;  I call the shots, 100 percent of it, with the NFL, I have to be accountable to several levels of red tape. There are many committees,  I have to go through for my costumes, the budget of my show, everything,  I have to relinquish that control. We love this opportunity, but, once you decide you're gonna do the Super Bowl, you're gonna have no fucking life for six months. It is the biggest thing. You stay off the internet for five days afterwards. ''

No comments: