Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Ariana Grande fronts "Marie Claire" October issue, and talks career, failure and her style .

'Problem', singer/actress Arianna Grande fronts the October issue of Marie Claire mag. Shot by Tesh. For the cover story she talks career, failure. On early ambition: "I was 14 years old and ready to make an R & B album. I was like, 'where is that Mary J. Blige collab? Where is my session with India Arie? I'm ready. Let's go! I wrote this song called  'Higher ', and the lyrics were too sexual too mature. And my mom was like, 'This is a great song but you're too young for this''. On hiding behind her Nickelodeon character: " People liked her and they thought that I was like her. So I used to pretend to be a little more like her than I actually was". On her style : "I feel like a Texan pagaent girl. I love big hair. It's everything to me. " On the cover, Ariana rocks a colorful Miu Miu flock and her signature do. This issue hits newsstands September 23.

No comments: