Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Singer LORDE covers ''FASHION'' May issue.

Grammy winner Lorde covers FASHION mag. and she looks elegant in an Dolce & Gabbana applique gold dress.The singer/ songwriter will launch her own MAC cosmetics collaboration later this year. For the cover story, the pop star talk about, industry pressure, kids today, and her strong sense of self.

On her strong sense of self :  ''I know who I am,'' she notes,when she looks at a cherry - red biker jacket by Saint Laurent'' and I'm not this.''

On kids today:'' I think young people have changed the way we view pop culture. We have this discerning power.We all have Tumblers, we curate imagery every day.We can sniff out bullshit faster.''

On accomplishing so much, so young: ''There are very few limits on what can be achieved by anyone of any age. Living anywhere and of any race, because of the web....I'm proof of that.''

 

No comments: