Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Rita Ora covers ''Paper'' magazine April issue.

Songbird / model Rita Ora covers 'Paper' April issue with her signature red lips and blonde tresses. In the 'Beautiful People' issue, Rita tells the pop culture bible,what's it's like working with PRINCE, her relationship with Jay-Z, and conquering America.

On working with Prince: ''No, it's so easy. He plays like 50 instruments so you could do anything and he'll fix it. He has an answer for everything. He's a genius. when we connected I basically got a call from my management saying, Prince would love to speak to Rita, ' And I was liked actual Prince? The Prince of Wales,? But I went that night and met him, and we listened to music and it was amazing''.

On her relationship with Jay-Z: ''When I met him I was 17, and I am 23 now, so he's watched me grow and now it about my own opinion and making my own decisions,which he understands. It's more of a brother-sister relationship.''

Read the full interview at Paper.

No comments: