Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rihanna is clear , #new Rolling Stone cover!

Pop star darling @Rihanna, is on the Rolling Stone cover, on stand friday,shot by fashion photo @TerryRichardson. Rolling Stone music editor Josh Eels accompanies the pop star around Los Angeles and visit her #new dope mansion, in the hollywood hills.In the mag. RiRi opens up about her public image, ''I decided it was more important for me to have bliss in my life.,'' ''I wasn't going to let anybody perception get in the way of that''. After being  tormented from the haters for so many years, i was in a very dark place, and angry, now i'm clear'', on @ChrisBrown ''We value each other.'' We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that, I'm clear,''she says. She also gives her opinion on the beef between @FrankOcean and @ChrisBrown, ''chris doesn't have the luxury of fucking up again,that's just not an option''

No comments: